Thursday, January 5, 2012

Away you go, memories...

A friend had asked me what was the most unforgettable memory or things I had ever done in the year of 2011.
I could have said it's....

- Re-locating back to Singapore and experiencing the working life here.
- Knowing Missy C who is willing to do all sort of things with me (such as a bra-birthday card) that appear to be silly, crazy or embarrassing to the others.

etc etc etc .....


But I told her, I was glad to know a new friend.
Someone who loves baking.
Someone who loves photography.
Someone who enjoys checking out on horoscope traits and to apply on people.
Someone who share the same interests and thinking as me.

As we have that much of common things between us, we were able to exchange ideas and provide each other with advices throughout our friendship.


Of course, we are opposite too.
You enjoy baking Asian cookies while I love to bake Western desserts.
You love scenery shooting while i love to snap pictures of food.
You are a perfectionist, I'm an impulsive person.
You love durians and I absolutely hate it!






Dear Virgo, 
I was quite happy to know that you remembered what these are when I sent you the picture few days ago. 
Indeed, that's the cookies I had baked for you on our first meetup.
I loved roaming the Pet store, Ikea, Courts and Giant with you.
I enjoyed spending my Saturdays going out with you for movies, shopping and food-hunting.
And.. I definitely enjoyed those silly Q&A sessions we did when bored. 
Thank you and goodbye.
These shall be packed into the memory box and be cast aside.





I believe in moving on, not regretting on things I had done but to learn from any mistakes that I might have made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...