Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Twenty-Four #27

Picture of The Day





If you are reading this post.. You are invited to my wedding :) 








Okay. I lied.




This invitation card is actually from my secondary school classmate who is getting married this month. It has been ages since I have attended a wedding function/dinner. I love to see lovely couple walking down the aisle, gazing into each others' eyes, smiling and knowing that they have found their happiness and the person that will be spending the rest of the life with.


The last time I'd seen these sparkles of happiness was through a webcam.
Yes, I rushed home from work in order to attend my best friend's wedding via a webcam for I was way too far away from Singapore.




Dearest honey. Congratulation !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...