Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sinful Dinner

Ann arrived to Singapore from Australia on Friday and we decided to meet up for dinner yesterday. Ann is in fact the first Singaporean colleague that I ever had when I worked in Woolies (not forgetting that Singaporean Michael which I never like to have conversations with. Opsie!)





Anyway I had been craving for BBQ Stingray (even though I had grandma's chilli stingray for lunch) and decided to meet up with Ann at Chomp Chomp Food stalls.




















We decided to have a small portion of every dishes order so that we could intake more varieties of food. After having only three dishes, we decided to head out to Novena in search of the best chicken rice according to Ann's friend.


And we ended up at Wee Nam Kee Hainanese Chicken Rice.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...