Friday, May 27, 2011

Goodwood Park Hotel for meeting

Headed over to Goodwood Park Hotel this afternoon to attend a townhall meeting and when entering the premise, I noticed a statue of Khoo Teck Puat.





I feel bad for not knowing my history well. I feel guilty for not being knowledgeable to every thing that is happening around the world. Being away from Singapore for seven years is not an excuse that I would accept for all these.

So, after doing some google search on KTP, I manage to know more about him.

- Founder of Maybank
- Was the largest single shareholder of Britain's Standard Chartered Bank.
- Owned Goodwood Park Hotel in London and Singapore.
- Malaysian, Australian, Singaporean.


Source : 1 and 2



During the meeting at Goodwood Park Hotel :
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...