Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Untitled!

I will not be 



Facebook-ing till Easter Friday.




Whatsapp-ing till Easter Friday.




Blogging quite often.




After a long holiday in Singapore, I had started to look for jobs in the past two weeks or so and started my first interview today. To my surprise, I received a call fifteen to twenty minutes after the interview and will be starting work tomorrow (since I told the interviewers that I could start anytime, even the next day haa!). 




Oh well, there comes the weekdays madness on MRT trains!! I suppose I will be doing re-bounce train rides home frequently !!!




Wish me luck on my first day!!





PS: Why is Special K Cereal selling at SGD8.40 for such a small box?
Keeping fit cost money *sad*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...