Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My workplace.

First day was nervous (as usual)! 


Though it is just the first day at work and I know that the workload will be getting heavier each day and stress will slowly increase... I actually love my workplace. I like my working environment.


Colleagues are friendly, they joke a lot and most importantly, the workplace is more towards a horizontal organisation than a vertical one.


No one would understand how happy I am (at the moment) except for B and D from Australia !
The two most important things on my resolution list has been fulfilled and yes, I am on the right track for the first half year of twenty-eleven!


Opportunity Cost! I will need to sacrifice certain things from today onwards in order to be success throughout the year but I suppose with a good management skill , I will be able to achieve more targets that I had set for twenty-eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...