Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sayonara TWENTY-THREE




 
GOODBYE #TWENTY-THREE!





HELLO  #TWENTY-FOUR!





Looking back at the things I've done from first day to the very last day of my two-three, it has definitely been a very significant year for me. 
It was filled up with gradient smiles and perhaps some sadness and/or uncertainties.







Smiles came from
Graduation Ceremony.
Tax Return (who wouldn't smile on that?)
Permanent Resident Visa being granted.
Re-connecting with a few friends that I had not contacted for more than 7 years.
Best Friend's wedding and birth of E.
Short Trips around Australia and Tasmania.



Sadness or Uncertainty
Relationship.
Irregular work shifts.
Family Issues.











And my very last day was spent at Pasir Ris, visiting my best friend and the baby :)
That darling boy is so chubby and adorable. He smiles and laughs at everyone that chat with him.
Some babies cry when it is bath time but darling boy don't.
He thinks that his mini bath tub is a swimming pool, splashing the water with his legs happily when being showered.


























 











Babies and children never fail to put a smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...