Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thoughts.

New year resolution is easy to draft up however to achieve them, one has to put in a lot of effort.
We are entering the last quarter of Year 2011 soon, have you achieved most of the goals you had set for yourself?


This year, I did not make a new year resolution for myself as I was uncertain where my future would lie for Year 2011. However I did made some personal goals for myself throughout the past few months.


GOAL #01 : ACHIEVE
Credits to Natalie Dee
I gained three kilograms in three months in my previous workplace. It was considered hard to shed them off and maintain an ideal weight but I did achieve it. However, I would wish to shed off another 5 kilograms. HEH!



GOAL #02 : ENROLLED BUT NOT YET ACHIEVABLE


Enrolled in CPA Course but I'm struggling ><



GOAL #03:  MISSION IMPOSSIBLE !!!



Indeed, it is regarded as mission impossible since mother insisted on "NO PETS ALLOW" in our family.




GOAL #04 : FAILED

Forty hours of activities that caused me to dehydrate because I do not have a good habit of drinking water.
I am still trying my best to have this good habit of drowning myself with plenty of water (:



GOAL #05 : FAILED



Jan to June 2011: Cravings for nasi biryani (work lunches) , snacks (teabreaks at work), buffets and sinfully indulgence desserts with Missy C.

Jul to Current month 2011: Skipping meals or dining at the odd times!


Got over a two-year relationship and getting my life back
I guess it gets better (:




GOAL #06 : TO BE ACHIEVED

In the month of November, I shall be taking up a course for fitness (6 x 1hour session) and I am quite surprise that my cousin was willing to sign up for the course with me! This is one of the courses that I would never thought I will be taking up. It is considered as a challenge to myself and I really do wish to excel in it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...