Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Share Tea 歇脚亭


Recently, a promoter distributed a mini tub of pudding milk tea to me at Northpoint.
I love bubble milk tea but I dislike chewing on those pearls hence, pudding milk tea is definitely the type of drinks I would go for (apart from the regular grass jelly milk tea that I would be ordering at Chatime in Sydney).



"Share Tea has over 90 outlets in Taiwan and has gained a very strong base of loyal fans. Share Tea has 18 years of experience in the tea industry, starting out as one of the pioneers to develop pearl milk tea and is consistently moving with consumer demands, making 5 major changes to it's product range and branding image.


An innovative R&D team allows Share Tea to move ahead of all the other brands, making the No. 1 brand in Taiwan. Its speciality today has moved from milk tea products to all natural fruit tea, freshly squeezed and frozen to -40 degrees so that consumers all over the world are able to enjoy a consistent cup of Share Tea's fruit tea." Source from Wisma


Eric Tsang


Well, my pudding milk tea (with 50% sugar level) taste a little bitter but I still enjoy it to the max.
How 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...