Friday, March 11, 2011

Singapore #01

Day One of Singapore.





CROWDED!





HUMAN-JAM!







I am still trying to adapt myself into the environment.

There is a difference between 'a short stay (holiday)' and 'an indefinite stay' in Singapore.
When my cousin sent me a message saying 'welcome back to the crowded country' , I though she was just being a little exaggerating however, that was not the case.

This evening, I literately had to squeeze my way through the crowds wherever I went. If I was just here for a short stay,  I wouldn't bother myself with such an issue.
I could actually start picturing myself muttering some F words whenever I am on a public transport to work. This is so not cool especially when you are being sandwiched with other passengers that might sweat profusely due to the humid weather in Singapore.


At least, day one has ended.
Let's just hope day two will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...